Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pure bliss

June 1, 2013, was a rainy rainy rainy day. It started off by waking up and heading to McDonald's to get 16 chicken biscuits. Those 16 biscuits were for all of the great helpers who were being busy bees and decorating our reception hall! My Saturday started bright and early at 8am, this day would change the rest of my life. It is the day that I got MARRIED! I had 5 awesome bridesmaids, which were all beyond exceptional. We handmade all of the bouquets, centerpieces, guestbook, and aisle decor.
 Here is a quick view at the details:
 The dress: Vera Wang :)
 The shoes
 My bouquet

 My garters, I sewed on the charms
 Something borrowed: a necklace from a sweet friend of mine who also wore it for her wedding
 Something blue: I sewed the wedding date on my dress
Something old: lace on my bouquet from my grandmother's wedding dress
Our lovely bridesmaids and groomsmen
 Jr. Groomsman
Flower girls and ring boy
 The rings
 His cake
 My cake

First dance as Mr. and Mrs.

Cake feeding
 Leaving the celebration
"Just Married"
Enjoy!! Hopefully I will find some extra time to add more pics another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment